See Salts Gone In Action
We can tell you what Salts Gone™ does, but don't take our word for it
Salts Gone™ is an instantly acting chelating agent for salt/brine. There are 3 primary components to it:
- Chelating agents for the various forms of salt
- Corrosion inhibitors to prevent salt from causing further damage
- Surfactant (soap)
Salts Gone™ is:
- This means it's safe on any material you would find on a vehicle, including metals, glass, paint, ceramic coatings, wax, vinyl wraps etc.
- Each gallon makes one hundred gallons of finished solution (1:100)
Can be applied with or without running water
- Running water: Hose end sprayers, injector boxes, pressure washer
- No running water: Pump Sprayer, Battery operated sprayer
Salts Gone™ does not emulsify oil
- This means it's safe to use with any undercoating product
Salts Gone: View It In Motion
You're already aware that Salts Gone™ is your go-to solution for effectively removing salt from various surfaces. What we haven't emphasized enough is the added bonus that comes with it – Salts Gone™ contains powerful corrosion inhibitors designed to halt the damaging effects of salt. But don't just take our word for it; let the results speak for themselves.
We conducted tests by immersing different tools and projects in Salts Gone™, and the outcome is remarkable. Watch as the corrosion inhibitors spring into action, causing rust to dissolve right before your eyes. While Salts Gone™ is not designed for rust removal, it's yet another impressive benefit that sets this product apart.
Rusty Tools Left In Salts Gone.
A satisfied customer shares their experience with leaving rusty tools in a Salts Gone™ concentrate.
This video highlights Salts Gone's versatility
Salts Gone Wipes Remove Rust
This satisfied customer showcases the remarkable power of Salts Gone™ wipes with their demonstration of corrosion inhibitors in action, effectively revitalizing a rusty propellor.
Salts Gone vs. Vinegar
This engaging comparison showcases the transformation of rusty parts through a soak in Salts Gone™ concentrate versus vinegar. Decide for yourself which results you prefer.
Rusty Wrench in a Salts Gone Soak
Watch this customer submitted video of a friendly challenge. They revived a rusty wrench by soaking it in Salts Gone