You already know that salt is corrosive to your boat, trailer, reels, etc. You also know it's unavoidable, and cleaning the boat is the worst part of the day!
Salts Gone™ is an instantly acting chelating agent for salt/brine. There are three primary components to it:
- Chelating agents for the various forms of salt
- Corrosion inhibitors to prevent future salt from causing further damage
- Surfactants (soap)
Salts Gone™ is:
- This means it's safe on any material you would find on a boat, including metals, glass, paint, ceramic coatings, wax, vinyl wraps, SeaDek, electronics, screens, reels, trailers, etc.
- Each gallon makes one hundred gallons of finished solution (1:100)
Can be applied with or without running water
- Running water: Hose End Sprayers, injector boxes, pressure washers
- No running water: Pump Sprayers, Battery operated sprayers
Salts Gone™ does not emulsify oil
This means it's safe to use on your reels
30 Second Overview
30 second overview from Saltwater Experience on a bay/nearshore boat.
The Slts Gone™ refillable Hose End Sprayer is fantastic if you have access to running water. It automatically proportions the Salts Gone™ to a 1:100 ratio. The Salts Gone™ concentrate is shipped in the 32oz bottle and is refillable via gallons or 5 gallon pails. It moves product very quickly and makes a short job out of any application.
5 Min. TV Segment on Salts Gone™ on Florida Sportsman
This video goes over in depth not only how to use Salts Gone™, but also about our mobile services.