Salts Gone™ - Boats
You already know that salt is corrosive to your boat, trailer, reels etc. You also know it's unavoidable and cleaning the boat is the worst part of the day!
Salts Gone™ is an instantly acting chelating agent for salt/brine. There are 3 primary compenents to it:
- Chelating agents for the various forms of salt
- Corrosion inhbitors to prevent future salt from causing further damage
- Surfactant (soap)
Salts Gone™ is:
- This means its safe on any material you would find on a boat, including metals, glass, paint, ceramic coatings, wax, vinyl wraps, SeaDek, electronics screens, reels, trailers etc.
- Each gallon makes one hundred gallons of finished solution (1:100)
Can be applied with or without running water
- Running water: Hose end sprayers, injector boxes, pressure washer
- No running water: Pump Sprayer
Salts Gone™ does not emulsify oil
- This means it's safe to use on your reels
30 Second Overview
30 second oveerview from Saltwater Experience on a bay/near shore boat.
The Salts Gone™ refillable hose end sprayer is fantastic if you have access to running water. It automatically proportions the Salts Gone to a 1:100 ratio. The Salts Gone concentrate is shipped in the 32 oz bottle and is refillable via gallons or 5 gallon pails. It moves product very quickly and makes a short job out of any application!
5 Min. TV Segment on Salts Gone™ on Florida Sportsman
This video goes over in depth not only how to use Salts Gone, but also about our mobile services.