Farmers rely heavily on machinery like tractors, plows, and harvesters. These machines are often exposed to harsh outoor conditions, including salt from fertilizers and brine solutions used for de-icing roads in winter. Over time, this exposure can lead to corrosion, reducing the lifespan of expensive equipment and increasing maintenance costs.
Salts Gone™ is an instantly acting chelating agent for salt/brine. There are 3 primary components to it:
- Chelating agents for the various forms of salt
- Corrosion inhibitors to prevent future salt from causing further damage
- Surfactant (soap)
Salts Gone™ is:
- This means it's safe on any material you would find on a vehicle, including metals, glass, paint, ceramic coatings, wax, vinyl wraps, etc. It's even safe to fall on your landscaping making it hastle free and easy to use.
- Each gallon makes one hundred gallons of finished solution (1:100)
Can be applied with or without running water
- Running water: Hose end sprayers, injector boxes, pressure washer
- No running water: Pump Sprayer, Battery operated sprayer
Salts Gone™ does not emulsify oil
- This means it's safe to use with any undercoating product