Salts Gone™ is an instantly acting chelating agent for salt/brine. There are 3 primary compenents to it:
- Chelating agents for the various forms of salt
- Corrosion inhbitors to prevent future salt from causing further damage
- Surfactant (soap)
Salts Gone™ is:
- This means its safe on any material you would find on a boat, including metals, glass, paint, ceramic coatings, wax, vinyl wraps, SeaDek, electronics screens, reels, trailers etc.
- Each gallon makes one hundred gallons of finished solution (1:100)
Can be applied with or without running water
- Running water: Hose end sprayers, injector boxes, pressure washer
- No running water: Pump Sprayer
Salts Gone™ does not emulsify oil
- This means it's safe to use on your reels
30 Second Overview
30 second overview from Saltwater Experience on a bay/near shore boat.
The Salts Gone™ refillable hose end sprayer is fantastic if you have access to running water. It automatically proportions the Salts Gone to a 1:100 ratio. The Salts Gone concentrate is shipped in the 32 oz bottle and is refillable via gallons or 5 gallon pails. It moves product very quickly and makes a short job out of any application!
5 Min. TV Segment on Salts Gone™ on Florida Sportsman
This video goes over in depth not only how to use Salts Gone, but also about our mobile services.