For use with 5 gallon pails of Salts Gone™ or larger
Wirelessly turn your Salts Gone™ on and off with the touch of a button!
Manual switch also installed on box.
Adjust the flow of Salts Gone™.
Run multiple hoses.
- Flush motors while rinsing boat
- Use sprinkler on undercarriage of vehicle while rinsing the outside
Injects Salts Gone™ into any garden hose connection. No pressure washer or other nozzles required.
System needs a standard 110V power outlet (GFCI), garden hose into box and garden hose out of box.
Simply leave it setup and system will pull out of a 5 gallon bucket. This remote controlled injector box makes using Salts Gone™ easier than ever. Easy to buy in bulk, never refill a hose end sprayer and never need to get off the boat to grab more!
It takes only about 15 seconds to switch between Salts Gone™ and water.
Install in just a few minutes and is just 4 screws. Box will come assembled and ready to hook to power and water.
Improvements from original wireless box include:
- Controllable flow rate of Salts Gone™
- Ability to add a "T" or "Y" out of box to run multiple hoses
- Power switch located on box in addition to wireless remote
- Standard power cord that fits in any outlet (Inverter in box not on plug)
- Larger indicator light
- Pressure switch on pump so it can be left in on position with no damage to pump
- Larger pump to pull from higher distance
- Ideal for commercial and industrial settings and applications
*Please note for some high pressure water spigots an additional item will be needed on the inlet side of your hose. A simple screw on water pressure regulator ($20) to allow for full flow of the water, but reduce the pressure generated from the spigot. This is not needed by most customers, but will be needed by some.